1. Launch the If It Moves… APP on your device.
2. Login to your account using your credentials.
3. Once logged in, locate and click on the upperhand hamburger menu icon, usually located in the top-left or top-right corner of the app interface.
4. From the menu options that appear, select “Profile.” This will take you to your profile settings.
5. Within your profile settings, scroll down until you find the option to “Deactivate account” and click on it.
6. A confirmation message will pop up, asking you to confirm the deactivation. Read the message carefully.
7. If you are sure you want to proceed with deactivating your account, click on the “Confirm” or “Deactivate” button in the pop-up message.
8. Once you have approved the deactivation, your account will be deactivated, and you will no longer have access to your app account or its features.
9. If you ever wish to reactivate your account in the future, you will need to reach out to the app support team. You can contact them by visiting the following link: (https://ifitmoves.com/contact/).